I do want my child to emulate you.
– I want her to know she is of great worth to God and to this earth.
– I want her to think for herself.
– I want her to discern right from wrong, even if the wrong way is most popular.
– If the choice is leading alone or living with someone as a slave, I want her to choose freedom.
– I want her to be a businesswoman, to take charge of her life and her money when it may be difficult or impossible to depend on someone else for that.
– I want her to bless others with knowledge. And with the passion and strength to find their freedom, as well.
Happy Independence Day, ma. You are a blessing.