#Market Access for Organic Vegetable Farmers
Good news to serious vegetable growers and intending growers.
We have an opportunity to supply fresh farm produce to one of the leading supermarkets which currently runs several outlets in the cities
This opportunity will benefit a lot of farmers especially that many of us complain of market challenges
The main condition is consistent in produce and quality supply.
The team require 200 members with each taking up one crop each to produce consistently all year round
We have secured land, water source and other materials for participating members to use.
The pilot project has kicked off with some trained farmers already.
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Don’t let this pass you by.
There is no government job anywhere
Put an end to street roaming and let’s feed the nation together.
* Technical support is available with the team.
* Land is free use for a year
* Irrigation set will be provided at some cost
* Free accommodation is available for a year
* Water provision @some cost
* Seed provision @ some cost
* Farm equipment usage @some cost
* 3 months introductory agribusiness training
* Passion to work with team and be responsible
* Signed agreement letter of good behaviour
* Participatory fee of N25,000
* Farmvilla Resource Centre
Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State